General Terms and Conditions
- § 1 Scope of validity, customer information
The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) govern the contractual relationship between Omniscale GmbH & Co. KG and consumers who purchase goods in our shop Cartida. The contract language is German.
- § 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the Internet represent a binding invitation to you to purchase goods.
(2) You can put one or more products into the cart. In the course of the order process you enter your data and desires concerning payment method, delivery modalities etc. Once you have entered your information and clicked the order button, you submit a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
- § 3 Customer information: Storage of the contractual text
The contract with the item details (e.g. kind of the product, price etc.) will be stored by us. You have no access to this information over the Internet. The GTC we send to you too, you can call the GTC at any time in addition, over our web page. If you like to secure the product description on our shop side for own purposes you can make a screenshot (= screen photography) or alternatively print out the whole side at the time of the order.
- § 4 Customer information: Correction Note
You can amend your entries at any time before submitting the order by using the delete key. We will keep you informed throughout the checkout process of further correction options. You can terminate the order process also at any time by closing of the browser window completely.
- § 5 Retention of title
The purchase item remains our property until full payment is made.
- § 6 The warranty
The warranty complies with the statutory provisions.
- § 7 Copyright
The published contents of the Cartida websites and all purchased products are subject to German copyright. Any use not permitted by German copyright law requires the written consent of the operator or the respective copyright holder. The unauthorized duplication of the contents, even in excerpts, is not permitted and punishable.
Digital files are intended solely for the purchase of private, non-commercial use. The printing of the files as well as the making of copies are only permitted to the extent of your rights granted by the German copyright law. Copyright notices may not be removed or altered in any case. The distribution, processing, duplication, reproduction or publication of the digital files (even in part) is not permitted.
The maps are based on OpenStreetMap data. OpenStreetMap data is free data and is licensed under the Open Data Commons Open Database License (ODbL) .
updated 26 February 2019