- § 1 General
- § 2 Inventory data
(1) Your personal data, insofar as they are required for the establishment, content definition or modification of the contractual relationship (inventory data), will be used exclusively for fulfilment of the contract. Thus, for example, your name and address must be forwarded to the goods suppliers for the actual delivery of the goods.
(2) Without your express consent or in the absence of a legal basis, your personal data will not be shared with any third parties not participating in the fulfilment of the contract. After fulfilment of contract, your data will be blocked from further use. At the end of expiry of the period set by German commercial and tax regulations for data retention, this data will be deleted, unless you have agreed explicitly to its further use.
- § 3 Web analysis with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, or text files that are stored on your computer to facilitate analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is sent to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities for the website operators and to provide other services related to website and internet usage. If necessary, Google will also transmit this information to third parties, if this is prescribed by law or if a third party is processing this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google link your IP address to other data stored by Google. You can prevent the installation of the cookies by a setting in your browser software; we would, however, draw your attention to the fact that you might then be unable to make full use of the functions of this website. By using this website, you are stating your consent to the processing of the data obtained about you by Google in the manner described above and for the aforementioned purpose. You may revoke your consent to the collection and use of your IP address by Google Analytics at any time, with effect for the future. More details can be found at: optout
You can also block the acquisition by setting an opt-out cookie. If you want to prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website, please click here: Disable Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics with the “anonymizeIP()” add-on, which processes the IP addresses of site visitors only in shortened form to exclude direct personal identification.
- § 4 Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by choosing the “block cookies” setting in your browser. This can, however, reduce the useful functionality of our website.
- § 5 Newsletter
When you subscribe to the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for the company’s advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. You have given the following explicit consent separately or possibly during the ordering process: Subscribe to newsletter. Your consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. If you do not want to receive the newsletter any longer, you can unsubscribe as follows: Via an unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- § 6 Information
Under the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG, Federal Privacy Act) you have the right to obtain information on the data stored about you and the right to correct, block or delete this data. Questions can be sent to the following e-mail address, for instance: email@example.com
updated 14 February 2017